Monday, August 9, 2010

Neglect

I have been neglecting this blog. I can't believe it's been over a year! Between the death of macbook (a temporary death...but thankfully we have a new computer now), going back to work, getting pregnant, chasing a toddler...I really have no excuse so I will stop making them.
I am already 30 weeks pregnant with our little girl. I have been off work since May due to some back and pelvic problems. The time off with Ashton has been amazing but I wish I could do a lot of things with him that I can't do. I would love to put him in a backpack and go hiking and lots of other things like that. But life is about sacrifices. I felt guilty about not being able to do a lot of the things we did last summer but Jesse has reminded me that we still do a lot and I feel better now. I have so much support and help from him and I really consider myself lucky.
Right now it's late and I am tired. I will return to this :)

1 comment:

Grace said...

good to see you back to blogging. I guess I should get my butt in gear to do the same but, unlike you, I didn't wait a year. :-)